Friday, July 16, 2010

Lucy's feeling better + cool new blog

Hey guys. So Lucy is feeling much better and still has a full head of hair. The doctor says she's doing remarkably well for the amount of chemo she's undergone in the past few weeks. So that's rad.

In other news, check out this cool new blog I've been reading written by a guy named Duane who was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. This is his bio...

"I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma in late 2003, but it wasn't until after learning about my first relapse in the summer of 2005 at which time I discovered the dozens of inspirational stories of other survivors on the Internet that I decided to make this blog a reality. Since 2007, I've been cancer-free. I hope that cancer survivors and their families will be able to take something from this that will help them in their own journey."

http://www.thejournalofaprizefighter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment